Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Break

So this past week was my Spring Break-where the hell did it go? Mom and Jess are in Florida so we don't talk as much, Tommy has been working the week from hell, and friends are all busy. Can I digress and say I wish I could have gone to classes so I wasn't so lonely. I didn't meet any of my goals this week, I have been extremely lazy the past three days. Which makes me wonder, do I have too many goals for myself? Do I really need to be productive every day??? My answer--NO. When the hell am I going to have a chance to be lazy again? I, and perhaps others, need to realize that having lazy days should be a goal. Everyone needs the chance to relax and make themselves a priority. Like Oprah said, put yourself back on the list. Make yourself a priority. Stop making everyone else's goal for you a priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment