Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Welcome!

Hey, How's it going? Welcome to my new blog. This is where I get to rant and everyone can see it. I am through with myspace I think, it seems to be somewhat annoying and I haven't been on it since who knows when... So why did I start my blog? Cause I am international baby! Now everyone around the world can see how super smart I am. (Ms. Chris that is for you!) Oh homie, I did enjoy that ice cream sundae with your company. I love how we can chat about anything and inhale calories at the same time. But back to business, Joni needed a voice. Self preservation maybe? You decide. Take it as you want it, Glamour Girl is ready to bring it!

1 comment:

  1. OH BOY!!! International??? Ummm...I am getting scared!! LOVE YOU HOMIE! Thanks for mentioning my name...that means I am INTERNATIONAL too baby!!!

    ReplyDelete